Scrap Metal, Recycling & Refuse Equipment
Are you looking for more safety and efficiency in your scrap metal recycling business? Bobcat provides top quality professional equipment to ease operations and minimize expenses. As one the country’s biggest suppliers, we deliver Bobcat machines and attachments that can handle any situation in your recycling yard setup.
Each Bobcat machine is a tough animal that allows you to haul and transfer materials more efficiently. Most of our customers recommend the following equipment solutions for all job-related activities.
- All-Wheel Steer Loaders – Nimble machines that increase maneuverability in tight areas such as maintenance yards. Avoid unnecessary repair works by using a machine that minimizes yard damage. Current models are faster and reduce travel time between work areas. Increase productivity, safety and efficiency in your scrap metal business!
- Compact Track Loaders – Leverage complete workability with a Bobcat CTL. Like the All-Wheel Steer Loaders, these machines spike up your productivity while minimizing yard damage. The solid-mounted undercarriage facilitates consistent tracking for smoother operating and extra lifting and pushing power.
- Skid-Steer Loaders – Bobcat Skid-Steer Loaders provide more machine options than any competing loader. They allow you to access work that larger equipment cannot. They have transverse mounted engines for better serviceability. Lift and carry bulky loads of recycling raw materials.
Attachments eliminate the need for dedicated equipment. Multiple options allow you to double, triple and even quadruple the functionality of your existing Bobcat machines. Increase profitability by cutting down operational expenses.
- Buckets – haul scrap metal and tackle a wide array of jobs.
- Sweeper – easily collect and clear debris, as well as clean the working areas.
- Pallet Forks – move bulky, bagged or palletized materials with minimum effort.
- Clamp – remove scrap and load debris.
We have a Bobcat machine or accessory for every problem in your scrap metal yard.
Contact Us today for a FREE Demo of any of our Bobcat equipment!